Visa and Immigration in Hong Kong

Foreign nationals require a visa before they can live or work in Hong Kong.

To employ overseas staff, you must demonstrate that a prospective employee has special skills, knowledge or experience not readily available in Hong Kong. The proposed employee must be sponsored by an employer in Hong Kong.

To obtain an entrepreneur visa, an applicant should be in a position to make a substantial contribution to the economy of Hong Kong with consideration factors or start-up businesses.

People who successfully apply for a visa can bring their spouse and dependent children under the age of 18, provided they have sufficient funds and suitable accommodation. A spouse holding a dependent visa can undertake any type of lawful employment in Hong Kong.


How MBC Can Help You Obtain A Visa:

  • We provide consultation regarding the documents required for visa application;

  • We complete, draft and submit necessary forms, letters and other documents on behalf of the applicant;

  • We monitor the application process and keep the applicant updated on the status of the application;

  • We provide on-going support after visa approvals.


Looking for professional support? Contact Us